Damon Wild is an American techno producer, and the label boss of Synewave Records. Damon is internationally respected in the world of electronic music his productions and for his label, Synewave He is also known for his dj sets and live performances. His career has been reaching it’s highest peaks since 1991 to the present. In 1994,
Damon was born was and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana, and at the age of 15 he already began dj’ing alternative music on the college radio airwaves, mixing a wide variety of music anywhere from industrial, punk, 80’s new-wave to the latest house beats from Chicago to NYC. Also, after playing in various night clubs from New Orleans to Chicago, he decided to make the big move to to New York City to encounter a new mission. Within months after his arrival, Damon began working for Sonic Groove Records in Brooklyn & later he became the label manager for Experimental Records (EX). Signing artists such as Dj ESP, Electric Indigo, Freddie Fresh, Tim Taylor, Joey Beltram, Dennis Ferrer, Cari Leckebush, etc.., EX emerged to be one of America’s leading electronic labels. After 30 + releases from this cutting edge label, Damon decided to start his own label imprint, Synewave.
In 1993 Damon began Synewave with a collaboration project between himself and EX producer Dennis Ferrer (Objektivity) which was titled Morph. The first release titled “Stormwatch” was was later created into an album concept for New Electronica / Beechwood, UK. Damon also produced and collaborated with others to make dozens of productions such as “Bang The Acid” (Wild & Taylor), Rising Sons “Afghan Acid” (Wild & Taylor) , The Pump Panel “Ego Acid” (Wild & Taylor), Equinox “Pulzar”, “Red Dog”, “Rotary” and “Avion”, of which many of these are today considered electronic classics. “Avion” had full international support from dj’s such as Jeff Mills, Sven Vath, Richie Hawtin, and many others. The Pump Panel, “Ego Acid” was also had success. Synewave has become the home for cutting edge, quality electronic music, with over 100 productions to date. Artists who have produced or appeared on Synewave are: Counterpoint, (Mark Bell) Steve Stoll, Joey Beltram, Mundo Muzique, The Advent, Jeff Mills, DJ ESP, Function, DJ Hell, Monoloc, Gary Beck, Steve Parker, A Paul, Norman Nodge, Rino Cerrone, and many others.
Besides busy times in the studio, Damon enjoys spinning around the globe. He has dj'd and performed live at clubs around the globe & events such as: Tresor, Club Maria, E Werk, Ultraschall, Berghain (Germany) The Rex - (Paris), Subclub (Glasgow), The Kitchen (Ireland), Womb (Tokyo, Japan), Rockets (Osaka, Japan) Limelight (NYC),- FUSE (Belgium), Awakenings (Holland) ,Gasworks (Holland), Orbit (Leeds, UK) , Florida 135 (Spain), Loose Club (Naples, Italy), Danube Rave (Austria) Retro Acid (Ghent, Belgium) and he had performed live at the first Mayday event in Dortmund, Germany.
Damon is now based & living in Warsaw, Poland.
1) "untitled 3" - Headroom (Synewave)
2) "Break It Down" - Jeff Keenan ( K:Lender)
3) "Substance Abuse" - Fuse ( +8)
4) "GreyScale" (Damon Wild Direct Pressure Remix) - 88UW (Gynoid)
5) "Exotic Matter"( Terrance Fixmer Rmx) - Trav....(CLR)
6) "Gain"- Origin (Slap Jaxx)
7) "Avion"- Damon Wild ( Mark Morris Remix) - Damon Wild (Synewave)
8) "Toggle" (P.Grindvik Remix) - Audio Injection (Sleaze)
9) " Gridlock" - A. Fitzpatrick (Gary Becks Locked Drums Remix) (Drumcode)
10) "Avion" (Marcel Dettmann Remix) - Damon Wild (Synewave)
11) "Minimize Me" (Steve Parker Remix) - ASIO ( Synewave)
12) "Slum House"- Delko (unreleased)
13) "Hiding In The Bushes" - Hans Bouffmyfre & BCR Boys (unreleased)
14) " No House " ( Xhin Remix) - Monoloc ( Sleaze)
15) "INKFA" - George Lanham (Gobsmacked Records)
16) Happiness Is a Prision" Lucy (Mote Evolover)
17) "Vix 3" (Len Faki Edit) - Masuki (Prosthetic)
18) " Keep Secrets" (Jerome Syndenham & Function Remix) - Raiz (Droid)
19) "Metropolis" (US Mix) - Oliver Lieb ( Duty Free Recordings)
20) "Operation" (Speedy J Mix) - Audio Injection (EDLX)
21) "Avion" (Echoplex Remix)- Damon Wild (Synewave)